By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well, as you guys know, this is Australian Stranded, and in Australia, they have a final 2.

So, I have prepared a Final Immunity Challenge. If you three are comfortable going tonight, we can knock it out and get to our final 2 now.

If any of you would prefer to wait, we can make the final immunity non-live and the winner can prevote for a boot tomorrow.

Up to you, please post now what you would prefer.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Sharn
Imagine losing a challenge against Sharn.

Sorry I'm being really tart right now. I love you, Ben. I'm glad I invested in our relationship. You're such a sweet person.
Ben liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Jarrad already said he's taking David even though that's less than smart, because y'all are going to split votes that you seemingly have locked already. I'm up for knocking this out.

Sharn

• Jury
By David
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:44:03 pm Jarrad already said he's taking David even though that's less than smart, because y'all are going to split votes that you seemingly have locked already. I'm up for knocking this out.
After tonight Sharn you are going to sweep the jury vote. Lova ya but there is no way around that. I'm good to run the challenge tonight.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Sharn, you'll beat the both of us. That's the whole reason David voted you tonight. My back is against the wall, I've been lied to now by you AND David. David has burned bridges. I've been left out of things and looked like a fool multiple times. You've had your shit together the entire time, had multiple people wrapped around your finger for a long ass time, and are well spoken enough for me to know you will CRUSH the final tribal council. I'll go tonight too.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Immunity Challenge #22 - 9 Degrees of Separation

Overview: In this competition, there will be a board with 9 facts about previously eliminated jurors. In between these facts are placeholders for jurors. They are numbered 1 through 9. Facts must apply to BOTH jurors between them. There should be only one correct answer with all 9. You will post these in your confessionals.

Either the person who answers the most correct jurors OR if it ties, the person who answers the fastest wins.

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BEN. YOU ONLY GET ONE SUBMISSION SO MAKE IT COUNT.
Rules:
-You must submit in your confessional thread
-You can only make one submission for this challenge, no editing or additions afterwards
-You cannot help anyone in this challenge, it is individual

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jarrad
like, are we posting images? are all the 9 facts listed and we need to list the facts with two images of the jurors in between each of them? sorry!

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:55:31 pm i don't think i understand
for instance

Fact: Has posted the most on the forum

Person #1

Fact: Has played in a previous season of Stranded

Person #2

Fact: Played in the same season of Stranded

Person #3

#1. Jonathan LaPaglia
#2. Lara Alvarez
#3. Juuso Whateverhisnameis

The facts above and below them apply to the person. Clear?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom