By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:28:25 pm HOW IS HE NOT? If he's in the end, he's getting my vote, and I'll convince every one else to do it too.
Thanks, man.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
And if that really is the case then it should just be a testament to how much of a dumbass I am compared to you 3. I've had the wool pulled over my eyes so many damn times. Just lies, lies, and lies.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Alright time is up. I can confirm that both votes have stayed the same and this is going to a tiebreaker.

Here's how this will work. I will post 5 quotes from 5 jurors answering one simple question: What is your biggest regret in the game.

You must match the juror to the quote. I will give you a list of the jurors that answered. Sometimes this comes down to who guessed the most correctly, sometimes both players guess incorrectly so much so that it comes down to a timed trial (ie: only got 2/5 right).

You will submit your answers in your confessionals as soon as you wish, keeping in mind that if it ties, it will come down to who submitted the fastest.

Ben and Sharn, are you clear on the rules?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By David
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:28:18 pm Wow. I'm just in total shock and I'm drunk right now. Wow David.
I know I probably ruined what we had. I had to make the move for my game. If I get blasted by the jury, i'll get it.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
1. “I’m trying to repress my actual biggest regret in this game..so I'll just say that I regret not being more myself because I don't know any of you anyway”
2. “My biggest regret was not being able to navigate while in a great position just like those in that spot before me. I played the game of thrones and I ended up like Ned fucking Stark.”
3. "Biggest regret in the game is just being too amazing compared to everyone else! Just because you’re the star doesnt mean you can win the all star game. 😘😘

All jokes guys😝😝I HAVE NO REGRETS so i didn’t know what
to say😗
4. “My biggest regret in the game is not being able to drop everything (business-wise) to come up with a workable new strategy when mine stopped working. I just didn't have the time and was already running on fumes at that point.”
5. “My biggest regret is pushing to strike Kylie too early because it set the precedent for taking out the biggest targets and eventually became a domino effect for all of us... here.  I think I let my ~emotions get the best of me because I felt some type of way about the Tessa blindside ”
6. “My biggest regret in the game was not being more pushy in getting out the people I really wanted to get out, when I wanted them out. This is all stars, and I played it safe. Obviously that landed me here in Ponderosa.
Bonus Answer: Not dedicating more effort to challenges. I used to be a challenge beast. :sob:

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
I have the results, the correct answers were:

1. Michelle
2. Mat
3. Daisy
4. Kylie
5. Tegan
6. Sarah

Ben, you scored 2/6 correct. Sharn, with 4/6 correct... congratulations, You have made final 3!

I'm sorry, Ben. The tribe has spoken.
David liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Ben
So damn close. Nice work, guys.

JLP, thanks for having me back, I had a fuckin' blast. No hard feelings for anyone.

Good game to all of you, yes, even you Jarrad. I'll see one of you real soon. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Ben the Ten out!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sarah, Daisy, Michelle and 1 others liked this

Ben

• Jury