By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Alright I have the results of the challenge.

With 9/9 correct and answering the fastest, and with the most coins remaining in the game so the advantage as well...

David! Wins Final Immunity.

David, before you cast your final vote and decide who you are taking with you to the final 2, I'd like for Jarrad and Sharn to plead their case now to you.
Kylie, Mat liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sharn
I don't think there's much I can say left that's going to convince you, David. For what it's worth, I do think you have a better chance against me than Jarrad since we played similarly and both have enemies on the jury, but we'll see what the jury thinks. Jarrad has 0 enemies and is oh-so lovable.

Remember what we discussed. Perception is reality. Our reality and the information we have doesn't matter if the jury has an entirely different perception of things. Good luck.
David liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
Alright David, I'm not sure how little or how much I should give you right now but I want to specifically speak on why it would be better for YOU to take ME instead of Sharn.

Like I've already mentioned to you, and like I've been arguing or I've mentioned before, it can probably be said that I have not made many enemies on the jury, but neither has Sharn. I have made some enemies and lied to people or withheld information in a way where I am distrustful. I was distrustful to Mat, I was dishonest and withheld my vote from Tegan. I chatted and stuck with the plan, and the only time that ever changed was the vote with Mat. Beyond that, when you look at it on paper, I do not have much to show for myself. I started off with Imanpa, rode it for as long as I possibly could, had my back against a wall, and took a shot against Mat after I'd been burned by you and him both. Sharn, on the other hand, has played an absolutely FLAWLESS strategic and social game. She has known exactly what buttons to press and when to press them, she has known exactly what to say in every situation for her to get her way, bar a couple of votes at the beginning of the merge, which should only be a testament to how well she has played in this game, especially from the merge onward. Not only that, but she confirmed that she would vote for you if she was in the jury, which is one confirmed vote your way. I think you have played an absolutely stellar game on a strategic, social, and physical level. You have won multiple challenges, have managed to make the best decision for you in every single round without having ever been seriously targeted, and I don't think that this should stop now. I already voted before that I thought that Sharn would be the most likely to win this game if she made it to the end, and I wholeheartedly still believe that. The fact that you've made the right moves, and been able to prove yourself time and time again, should mean that you should set yourself up for that to be rewarded, and you're going to have a much harder time against Sharn than me. I've wanted to be a mastermind but I haven't been. I've been a puppet the entire time and so yes, because of that, it's given me some sort of underdog arc, but if Sharn makes it to the end playing from behind in the merge, having the strategic prowess to not rely on immunities, make strong enough relationships (including with me) that she was never seriously targeted, successfully played an advantage to secure Mat to leave and then specifically made the decision to vote Daisy out as well, pushed super hard and was arguably the reason fo rthenova

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
for the Kylie vote. *** I trust you to do the right thing and do what's best for your game, and from an objective standpoint, I think Sharn leaving is the best thing for you right now.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Thank you 2.

You both raise great points, and I think both of you stand a great chance to battle it out with me and beat me at final tribal. When I decided to move on from the past and play again this time though, I told myself that no matter what, I would do what it takes to get to FTC, and try to set myself up to win the game. Sharn, perception truly is reality. I think that you have been able to play a significant amount of this game by creating a perception of yourself that is different than the reality. You went from being ranked bottom of our swap tribe, to F3 dominance. The further the game went though, the more blurred that line became. By the end, I think it was and is clear as day, that you have played an absolutely outstanding game. One that might be too difficult for any of us to beat; but more importantly, one that I think could very well beat mine.

We have played a similar game. And we have made a lot of moves together. But ultimately, for that reason, and many others, I need to vote you out tonight.
Mat liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Sharn
I understand.

Thanks everyone for such a fun game. I don't do these often, but I'm so happy I was able to return. I'm terrified of seeing the reception, because I'd ideally like to talk to a lot of y'all outside of the game. I really tried my best with the skillsets that I have. I may have manipulated a lot of people here, but I was my authentic kooky personality always. I really just hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. :sob:

Good luck David and Jarrad!
Tegan, Jarrad, Michelle and 6 others liked this

Sharn

• Jury