By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, Tegan, Baden, Sarah, Michelle, and Mat voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, but they can post smileys.

David, if you would like to give away your immunity, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:20:00 sharp. Good luck.
Michelle liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:05:36 pm Ben, who is the biggest threat remaining?
I think Jarrad. I believe we all lose to him if he's at the end. He's popular and has a lot of friends on the jury that will be inclined to vote for him. I don't think that can be said for me.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:05:18 pm Jarrad, why keep you tonight?
It would be wise to keep me tonight solely based on the fact that there are people here that stand a much better shot in front of a jury than me, and if you end up sitting with them, you could be throwing away your chance at the win.
Mat liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:02:19 pm Daisy, so close to the finish yet so far. What needs to happen tonight?
JON YOU LOVE ASKING ME THE FIRST QUESTIONS DONT YA???? Seriously, the end is so close to everyone here that I know we all can taste it. Obviously, not everyone will make it there though. What needs to happen for most of us here is making that path to a potential victory clearer. The only way to carry that out for yourself is to take out the people at this point who you think are going to win this game. And it goes without saying that absolutely no one here knows what the jury is looking for in a winner. Every jury member has different standards.

Daisy

• Jury
By Jarrad
Ben wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:06:52 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:05:36 pm Ben, who is the biggest threat remaining?
I think Jarrad. I believe we all lose to him if he's at the end. He's popular and has a lot of friends on the jury that will be inclined to vote for him. I don't think that can be said for me.
So we're just going to ignore your resume because I've "made friends?" You found the original idol, have been a driving force in nearly every single challenge since the beginning of the game, have avoided being voted out on multiple occasions, bought the public idol and then used it successfully on someone OTHER than yourself, and have still managed to make it this far. You haven't made anyone angry on the jury and haven't burned any bridges the way that I have.

Tonight I'm voting for Ben.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:08:47 pm Sharn you're quiet tonight, what needs to happen?
Am I usually talkative?!

I think everyone needs to get rid of the person who is perceived as a jury threat.

Sharn

• Jury
By Ben
Sarah literally said as she was leaving that she would never vote for me and will do everything she can to make sure nobody else does. I've made people angry on the jury.

Ben

• Jury
By Jarrad
Ben wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:12:08 pm Sarah literally said as she was leaving that she would never vote for me and will do everything she can to make sure nobody else does. I've made people angry on the jury.
Mat was a bigger target to get out at the time with your idol than she was so of course she was mad, but the fact that you successfully played it, have won immunities, seem to always be in the know even with minimal communication... It just seems very clear to me that you need to go for everyone's benefit here.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe