By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, Tegan, Baden, Sarah, and Michelle voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, but they can post smileys.

Ben, if you would like to give away your immunity, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:25:00 sharp. Good luck.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Sharn
Hey Jon. Queen of the auctions here. I'd like to play this tonight. I'm not sure where David's vote lies tonight, so I'd like him to leave Tribal Council.

Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:08:54 pm Sharn, you could pick anyone to leave council tonight, why not pick yourself?
Using it on myself was the easy thing to do, but I like having some control over my fate. Definitely a risk though.

Sharn

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:08:37 pm Daisy, do you think there is a reason David was singled out to leave Council?
OMG SINCE HE'S NOT HERE DOES THAT MEAN WE GET TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM???? HIS HAT IS UGGO.. I think he was chosen to leave because he is an unpredictable player. In this game, that can be a good thing or a bad thing.
David, Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:12:50 pm Jarrad, wont he advantage, still lost the challenge, but came very close. How are you feeling tonight?
Just hoping the plan I had discussed still just pulls through. As far as the challenge goes, I was pissed! I was confident in my time and I thought if I had won the advantage there was no way I'd lose. Turns out Ben is good enough to be so fast that he can beat my normal time plus an advantage! Ugh, what a star.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe