By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, Tegan, and Baden, and Sarah voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, but they can post smileys.

Mat, if you would like to give away your immunity, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:25:00 sharp. Good luck.
Daisy liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:02:43 pm So Ben, what was the fallout after the last Tribal Council's blindside?
Unsurprisingly everyone was shocked since everybody was expecting Daisy to go at the last vote, including Daisy. I'm sure some people were mad at me for what I did but nobody verbalized that to me. People for the most part just said, "Nice move" and went on with their lives.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04:02 pm Daisy, you were going home last night until an idol saved you. What was it like back at camp afterwards?
Losing my idol virginity felt amazing Jon. Dare I say, even better than losing your irl virginity. That being said, I was unanimously voted for.... Camp was interesting though many people were saying oh i regret voting for you i love you have my babies. It's hard to believe who was truthful though seeming as it was unanimous.

Daisy

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:07:37 pm Sharn, what happens after a blindside like that, does it change things or just delay the inevitable
The majority's feathers were definitely ruffled. In this case, it definitely made people think differently about Ben. Whether in a good way or bad way, we're about to find out.

Sharn

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:07:37 pm Sharn, what happens after a blindside like that, does it change things or just delay the inevitable
I will answer this question too. Cause this is the thing. I was telling some people last night, but I genuinely thought production just entered the votes wrong into the website last night when I saw Baden's name there.. It completely shocked me. I am mentally prepping myself for that to happen again tonight. This cast has proven how savvy they are.

Daisy

• Jury
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:11:09 pm Mat, does winning Immunity here give you more security in order to make a move?
You get that false bravado thing going on for sure, but the move is the same if I was safe or not. It more came down to who wasn't safe tonight I think.

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:14:11 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:11:09 pm Mat, does winning Immunity here give you more security in order to make a move?
You get that false bravado thing going on for sure, but the move is the same if I was safe or not. It more came down to who wasn't safe tonight I think.
Mat with the SAT words again! Too bad Kanye taught me that word and not the college board :inlove:
David liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:15:18 pm Ben, if it's you tonight, any regrets on using your idol last night for Daisy?
Not at all. It was exciting and I wanted to do something fun. If I go tonight, then maybe it was a mistake to do what I did, but nah, no regrets.

Ben

• Jury
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:13:37 pm Jarrad, do you have a good case to make in order to win this game?
Um, I think so? I've pondered it obviously. Everyone has. The question is whoever I end up with, what will they say, and what can I say to prove I played the better game than them? I do have concerns that I maybe haven't done enough, but at this point, what I think is best is what coincides with what other people think is best, or at least I hope so. It depends on what the jury considers to be the best way to have played this game. It's not up to me, but like you said last night, YOU SAID IT, we all have a chance to win this game.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe