By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:52:51 pm Sharn, is tonight going as expected and is that a good thing for you?
It didn't go exactly as I expected, but you can't always plan for everything. Sometimes you gotta go with the flow. Causing waves can get you crushed by those same waves.

Unless you're on top of a tower.
:orange:
:purple:
:blue:
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53:13 pm David, you're vulnerable now, are you nervous or confident about tonight's second boot?
I mean look Jon. I am never the type to give up. But that last tribal isn't looking good for me. I don't know what i can do now. I had a feeling the double eviction would screw me. If we had another day I would try my hardest to dig myself out of this whole but we have five minutes. So I'm toast. I will just say I'm glad I won't be going alone tonight and it's an honor to go out with Baden. But these bitches know they would not have pulled this crap on any other normal tribal night.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I even typed out a goodbye message in my notes app. That is how scared I was. My fears are turning into reality and I'm afraid I accidentally manifested them

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:59:58 pm Daisy, I see a lot of people being quiet, some whispering, and you calling people out. Do you think anyone will regret the last few unanimous decisions after tonight?
I think so Jon but I dont know. I know people are doing what is best for their game. But last time I checked Michelle voted me as biggest goat in touchy subjects and Ben and Sharn voted Baden for biggest goat as well. Why are you getting rid of people you think you can beat guys? You aren't beating Mat, Sarah social's game, hell even David cause Kylie's in jury. And there is still a newb left and we all know it isn't me. A newb going to the end will be super impressive!

Daisy

• Jury