By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, but they can post smileys.

David and Michelle, if you would like to use your immunity at this Tribal Council, you have 5 minutes to do so. If you do not, you will be using at the next Council by default.

Votes will be due at 8:30:00 sharp. Good luck.
Kylie liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:04:01 pm Final 9, about to be Final 7. Sharn, people are running out of time to make their moves in order to win this game.
I'm not sure about that. Despite things moving quite fast recently, there's still a lot of game left.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Aggressive as can be. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. What even is cautiously at this point? I don't think people are looking one vote at a time anymore, so nah, the 9 of us are going hard tonight as far as I can tell.

Mat

• Jury
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:08:34 pm Ben, with last Council being so chaotic, but the vote being completely unanimous, do you think a lot of people got duped into voting together?
Duped? I wouldn't say that. I think people were paranoid about how simple the vote seemed which caused people to question whether or not Tegan was actually being voted out, which caused one whisper which inevitably led to 10,000 whispers.

Ben

• Jury
By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:08:02 pm Baden, is tonight going to be a big move for you?
You really think I'm capable of anything less than a big move tonight? We've got a double tribal and a mystery box floating around here somewhere, I'm absolutely trying to blow something up here!

Baden

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
It's so quiet, which is crazy because we have two councils tonight. That can mean only one thing, everyone is really sure of who they are voting for. With no one scrambling or talking, that's prime blindsiding atmosphere.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:10:02 pm Daisy, you're usually known for being reserved and demure. Is tonight straightforward?
Jon, if you really think Daisy is demure then you really need to spend some time with her in PMs!
Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury