By Sarah
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:42:30 pm Sarah, another unanimous decision. At some point, some of you are going to regret not making some more noise and derision (just for you, Mat) at these Councils.

Are you all being told you are in the finals, or is it a "as long as it aint me" move?
Nobody's even talking finals yet with me, so it's definitely not that. Haha definitely had to Google what derision meant, that probably says a lot. :crine:

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Daisy wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:43:24 pm So Mat and Sarah you guys were lying about coming after Michelle? You said she was a big threat to win this game
Yes, 100%. I think all 8 of us are. But yes that was a lie to try to keep Baden off my back and that clearly didn't work, but I had to tell him a beLIEvable name

Mat

• Jury
By Baden
Thanks icon! Honestly guys, if you were gonna ever vote me out, now was the perfect time to do it. Thanks so much for helping me play a game I could be proud of! It all seemed just a little too easy to sit quite right with me, but at least I can go out like a legend this time. Remember what I said about if you guys put me on the jury! I better get some good answers from you all! Now go be legends without me or something idk. Much love to you all!
Daisy, Juuso Makilahde, Sarah and 4 others liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Sarah
Daisy wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:43:24 pm So Mat and Sarah you guys were lying about coming after Michelle? You said she was a big threat to win this game
I said nothing to you about Michelle? You and I barely talked today Daisy.

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45:42 pm
Your name was in the plan yes it was girlie

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45:42 pm
And we don't barely talk cause you're one of the more cowardly people left in the game

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
People should vote out Mat as much as I love the guy he's gonna win this damn thing! No offense dude and guys it was an amazing blindside i don't want to sound bitter. But I didn't think I had any chance of winning if i were lucky enough to make it to the end!

Daisy

• Jury
By Mat
Thanks for loving me girl. I'll take it all as a compliment, but if you have been following along on challenges, they will have 50 more chances to vote out "The dude that played the longest ago"

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:51:38 pm Mat, what should people do tonight?
I am not going to tell this tribe what to do, but I hope they all show me the loyalty I have shown them.

Mat

• Jury
By David
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53:13 pm David, you're vulnerable now, are you nervous or confident about tonight's second boot?
We should all be nervous to an extent except for Michelle, we are in the deep part of the game. I'm just riding the anxiety, baby

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe