By Sarah
Yall really took out the wrong one :P I couldn't win a challenge to save a life haha. You will both never get my vote and I'll do my best to make sure nobody else votes for you either. :)

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Ben wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:17:11 pm Sorry, Sarah. I only did it because of how great you are at this game.
This shows how little you know about this game LOL

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
Daisy wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15:59 pm THANK YOU SO MUCH BEN OH MY GOD! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: WOW!!!!!!
Great play both of you, but if this was that big a shock, how did your votes line up?
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:18:54 pm One night, two blindsides... only 7 players remain and one thing is certain... You're all threats to win.

With that, get some rest, we're in the final week of season 39 and every Council is getting more and more difficult.
That is what I fucking said

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:17:33 pm Yall really took out the wrong one :P I couldn't win a challenge to save a life haha. You will both never get my vote and I'll do my best to make sure nobody else votes for you either. :)
-_- :rofl:

Daisy

• Jury