By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:06:53 pm Jarrad, what did you make of Baden's voice announcement?
Good question! I actually loved it because it brought something different to a game that has pretty much completely existed in everyone's head to a degree, and really gave you the sense that we are all real people playing this game and really wanting to do whatever we can to do as best as we can.
David, Baden, Sarah liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:08:20 pm Mat, do you feel like you have gotten to know everyone in this tribe?
For sure, some not as much as I'd like due to swaps and all and trust issues, but there is not a person on this cast I have left on read or avoided simply cause our voted didnt line up. But also maybe not at all thanks to this double secret alias twist. So you tell me if I have after this is all over.

Mat

• Jury
By Baden
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:05:42 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:05:12 pm Everyone is so quiet tonight... Baden is that a bit unsettling?
Answer with voice
Let's get through this vote and maybe I'll play around with that modulator some more? Shout-out to Jonathan for showing it to me so I could even do it in the first place!

Baden

• Jury
By Ben
I just wanna say!

Anyone who plans on voting for me tonight. Like... don't do that. That's illegal n shit.
Sarah liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:10:02 pm Sharn, are people starting to posture for the win with the jury?
I think some people are itching to make a big move in order to impress the jury. I hope I’m right, because after last night, that would benefit my position. I heard from several people I’m probably getting the vote tonight. :inlove:

Sharn

• Jury
By David
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:12:12 pm David, are there people that you don't reach out to because they don't reach out to you?
At this point in the game, that isn't really how I see the dynamics. I am more than willing to communicate with any of our tribe, we have an incredible group of individuals here.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe