By Tessa
Okay yall! Here the tea. I know votes are falling on me tonight so im going to make this short. There was a plan to vote sarah. Yes there was some sort of plan that was put in place because it seemed like the old tribal lines were being thrown down. With jericho and nova going it seemed to be 5-7 and nothing we could do. For those who ive talked to im still sticking with the plan we talked about. I hope you do to. If we dont we might as well just wait to be picked off. This is it, this is maybe the one chance we have to make a move.

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
It's only quiet because whispering doesn't make much noise. I might just be acting paranoid here, because I mostly approached people tonight. I've heard a few different ideas, but then it keeps switching, and changing around, and maybe there's a majority, and maybe there's not. I know what my vote is, and while I've heard a lot from everyone else, I can't say the same about anyone else. It legitimately could be anyone but Michelle tonight depending on how the votes fall. Jericho and Nova's votes made me nervous because there was always the possibility of something going wrong, but this one scares me because I was never given the final answer on what's *right*.

Baden

• Jury
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:09:53 pm Michelle, does having immunity give you more courage to make moves?
Lucky number 13 has given me a huge sense of relief for the stress of today! Plus I think knowing these people couldn't vote me out today even if I jumped through the screen and slapped them helped me be able to see this game from a different perspective
Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury