By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:10:44 pm OMG My pic changed and I am STUNNING!!!!! :bomb: :fire: :crown:
Sarah's hot as fuck i stand by this statement this pic is stunning if i were her irl i wouldnt know how to act :dizzy: :hattip: :mindblown:
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Daisy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13:43 pm
Sarah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:10:44 pm OMG My pic changed and I am STUNNING!!!!! :bomb: :fire: :crown:
Sarah's hot as fuck i stand by this statement this pic is stunning if i were her irl i wouldnt know how to act :dizzy: :hattip: :mindblown:
I definitely WOULD know how to act :kiss:
Baden, Daisy liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Nova
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:10:30 pm Nova, who would you say are the biggest threats in the game?
I think that everyone here is a threat in their own right. Most of us are returnees who clearly did something right to merit being asked back to play this season, and whoever the newbie is, they're clearly good enough to play with All Stars and survive without getting caught. So everybody's done something right to get here, and everybody's got some talent or ability that made it happen. Some are challenge threats, some are social threats, some are strategic threats, some are idol finders... so anybody's a threat, depending on how you view it.

Nova

• Jury
By Kylie
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:14:22 pm Kylie, with so many dangerous players remaining in the game, is it comforting to know that you have a lot of options and paths forward, or scary that it could be you at any given moment?
I'm gonna go with terrifying!

Kylie

• Jury
By Nova
Daisy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13:43 pm
That level of beauty is a curse, but Sarah and I have both learned how to deal with it.
Jonathan LaPaglia, Daisy, Sarah and 1 others liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Sharn
Sharn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15:54 pm
Ben wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15:03 pm WTF, JLP? My face still looks like someone touched my peener for the first time!
Not paneer!!!!!
Not me reading "Indian cheese" instead of "peener". Sorry y'all. I'm hungry.
Nova, Baden, Sarah and 1 others liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sarah
Sharn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:16:25 pm
Ben wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15:03 pm WTF, JLP? My face still looks like someone touched my peener for the first time!
Not paneer!!!!!
LMAO im dying of laughter rn

Sarah

• Jury
By Baden
This tribe is such a mess in the best possible way I love you all so much! Can we all just strike and make them announce us as 13 co-winners?
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Tegan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:12:33 pm Tegan, The good news about the earlier boots being somewhat easy is that you've had a smoothe ride to this point. The bad news is that there are no free rides left in this game. Are you expecting things to get crazy from here on out?
Yeah the earlier boots were relatively easy so I'm definitely expecting each round to get crazier the more it goes on. People will be fighting and not just rolling over to die, so it'll get interesting!

Tegan

• Jury
By Nova
Sharn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:16:25 pm
Not paneer!!!!!
I can only imagine Sharn going into an Indian restaurant.
Cook: "Would you like to get a mouthful of paneer?"
Sharn: "Ex-CUSE me!?!?"
Sharn, Mat, Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury