By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

Tonight you will vote out the first member of the jury,

That cannot be Ben.

Ben, if you would like to give away your immunity, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:25:00 sharp. Good luck.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Nova
Daisy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:03:43 pm I've got the hottest pfp here I'm sorry girl no offense but Daisy hits different but youre looking cute too
*laughs in Nova*
Sarah liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:03:45 pm Daisy, the jury is here, that means each boot from here on out counts. With numbers shrinking, have people begun building their résumé's for the win or is everyone still playing it safe?
Every boot counts you're right. The jury is here and everyone but three or two of us will be on that jury so... People are gonna be on their best behavior. And knowing the strandedverse everyone here loves a good resume. What better time to flex a resume building move than tonight...
Kind of spooky I lost power while writing this ....

Daisy

• Jury
By Baden
Okay I'm calling shade at production because All these icons got such glow-up PFPs and I'm stuck with wide eyes that look like I'm about to drink someone's soul. I'd say it was Jericho, but idk, he seems like he'd be bitter.
Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Tegan, The good news about the earlier boots being somewhat easy is that you've had a smoothe ride to this point. The bad news is that there are no free rides left in this game. Are you expecting things to get crazy from here on out?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom