By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09:40 pm Baden, with there being so many easy pre-merge boots, does that make this merge even more difficult with all the sharks left still swimming?
I think more than anything, it's the stakes of this vote that makes it so hard. We're one vote away from jury, and at least for me, I didn't make it to jury on my last run. We're all trying to make sure we're not that one person who falls just short.

I'm glad you think I'm a shark now ;) I did some a flopptacular job last time I was here, and the fact I was even invited to return at all is such an honor. I don't wanna let anyone down by being the one to go here.

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44:17 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09:40 pm Baden, with there being so many easy pre-merge boots, does that make this merge even more difficult with all the sharks left still swimming?
I think more than anything, it's the stakes of this vote that makes it so hard. We're one vote away from jury, and at least for me, I didn't make it to jury on my last run. We're all trying to make sure we're not that one person who falls just short.

I'm glad you think I'm a shark now ;) I did some a flopptacular job last time I was here, and the fact I was even invited to return at all is such an honor. I don't wanna let anyone down by being the one to go here.
Great timing Baden
Jericho I want your Jury vote bud!!
Baden liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Baden
Mat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:46:27 pm
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44:17 pm

Great timing Baden
Jericho I want your Jury vote bud!!
I was driving! I've got a long commute :eyeroll:
Mat liked this

Baden

• Jury