By Jericho
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02:14 pm Jericho you did not complete today's Immunity Challenge, are you concerned about your business over the weekend affecting tonight's outcome?
Very much so! I haven't had as much time to connect as I would like, but I think if I can be around for at least one more round, I can get to know everyone a bit more and show them why I think I deserve to make the jury phase. :)

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:05:13 pm Tegan, has the bounty twist played into any strategies for this early merge council?
I could be wrong but tbh, I don't think so. I think if anyone is perceived as pushing to take out their bounty to get a prize, it could put a target on their own back. If someone's Bounty is to be eliminated, I think it'll have to happen organically.

Tegan

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:05:46 pm Sharn, with there being so many premerge swaps, are all of the loyalties muddied?
Obviously. I think the merge is where the individual game truly begins. This specific merge especially so, because there are so many relationships from the 3 different premerge tribal dynamics everyone had a chance to be apart of.

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:06:10 pm Mat, how was the conversation this weekend, hectic?
I think Thursday was the swinging singles party and the most chaotic. I had the chance to meet some really great people that I had not been a tribe with yet, so I can see why you think this is going to be a great endgame run. The inactives are gone...well I guess there is one left with that score from the challenge.

But the weekend was nice, thanks for asking.

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:06:36 pm Sarah, are loyalties locked in at this point or are you open to getting to know new people and new possibilities?
I'm always open to make new friends Jonathan , but I do think people seem to be a bit more reserved about bringing up any alliances formed or forming new ones since the merge has just begun.

Sarah

• Jury
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:07:55 pm Ben, with idols and advantages abound, does that make gameplay more cautious or more chaotic?
Well, with potentially 4 idols, 2 immunities, the newbie powers or whatever and there being 14 people, some of whom have just met in the past few days, it makes this all chaotic as hell for my brain. There's potential for at least 6 people to be immune tonight. I think it can also make it more cautious because people just want to survive this one vote to get to the jury phase.

Ben

• Jury
By Juuso Makilahde
Daisy, how has the chaos of 14 tribe members treated you so far? How are you handling so many relationships at once? Do you find yourself trying to prioritize those you haven’t met yet or do you have a different approach?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Nova
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:07:12 pm Nova, winning Immunity gives you the chance to be a bit more daring tonight. Has that been a factor over the past hour or are things mostly the same?
Nah. Anybody who's played with me knows that I'm a fearless badass who isn't afraid to say what she wants out of life. That's the same with or without immunity.

Nova

• Jury